A fertility doula is a trained professional who provides preconception support to individuals and partners as they follow their path to parenthood. Fertility doulas counsel and advocate for couples struggling with infertility. They explain IUI, IVF, expenses, fertility tests, emotional toll, etc
- Informational support throughout the course of care
- Nutritional support and counseling
- Up to 5 FaceTime or over the phone consults
- Unlimited email support
- Text message support
- Client is responsible for providing updates regarding progress
- Access to an extensive Fertility referral base
- Client is responsible for providing food diary
- Client is responsible for providing monthly ovulation dates/updates
- Client is responsible for providing all related up to date health information when asked
We have had success with clients paying for our services with an HSA or FSA account. The IRS allows you to pay for doula care out of your HSA or FSA account if your doctor agrees that the care is medically necessary to treat a medical condition (in this case, pregnancy and childbirth).
If you would like to be reimbursed from your HSA or FSA, there are a few steps to follow:
- Pay your doula support fee in full and receive an invoice stating the service and cost of the service
- Fill out a Letter of Medical Necessity form. You can get this form directly from your HSA, or a generic one can be found online.
- You will need to have your medical provider sign this affirming that you have the medical condition of being pregnant.
- File your invoice and Letter of Medical Necessity form with your HSA/FSA. This can usually be done online. It is recommended that you keep your paperwork in case you are ever audited.
- Enjoy your doula support that was reimbursed from your HSA or FSA!
If you plan permits you to pay directly with your HSA/FSA card, we can accept those payments via our Square reader. Depending on your needs and funds available, we can set up a payment plan or send an invoice for the full amount. We will work with you based on your needs!
A minimum of a three (3) month contract term is required.
As a Holistic Fertility Doula, I provide natural measures to help cleanse, prepare and support the body in preparation for conception. There will be sensitive matters pertaining to your health and your partner’s that will be discuss to best support your journey. Please note, as a Holistic Fertility Doula, I do not diagnose and give any prognosis. I provide holistic, natural information, methodology and measures to guide and cleanse the body towards conception
and help sustain a viable pregnancy.
Always consult your physician or midwife before beginning any program. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty during your time with me, stop and consult your
healthcare provider immediately.
I do not guarantee an outcome of conception.